Wishing you a Happy New Year and Prosperous 2018

This is the last weekly blog for Prominent Future before 2017 turns into 2018. I and everyone here at Prominent Future would like to thank you for being part of our community during 2017.

As 2017 comes to an end and we begin to look forward to 2018 now is a good time to reflect on 2017.

How was 2017 personally for you? Was it a good year, okay year or a great year? Did you accomplish everything you wanted to accomplish in 2017? If you did congratulations, and if you didn’t you can change that in 2018.

Before 2018 begins you should look back at 2017 to remember and reflect on the things that you did that were good and the things you wish you were a little better at.

The great thing about the start of a new year is that you get a whole new clean slate to work with and it can be anything you want.


It’s up to you to reflect on your 2017 and decide if you want 2018 to be the same or different? If you want it to be different then you must do different things.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

If you want some changes in 2018 then you must change first. You can’t do the same things you’ve been doing and expect things to change in your life.

Now is the time to take a personal inventory of your life, ask yourself who do you want to be? What do you want your life to be and what are the most important things for you?

Once you have truthfully answered those questions about yourself and you know what you want now you have to make a plan and take action to change and get everything you want.

Only 5% of people live their life and have what they want, 95% of people go through their entire lives accepting whatever life gives them.

What makes the 5% different than the other 95%? The 5% have a plan to get what they want. They plan their life and take action to achieve the things they have singular focus on. While most people wait for things to come to them the 5% know they have to go get the things they want.

If you want to have more out of your life than you have to do the things necessary to get more out of your life.

Jim Krukal a professor of mine who taught Internet marketing had a saying “Doers get what they want and all others get what they get”. It was his ways of saying either you do what you need to do to get what you want or learn to be satisfied with what you get.

Only you can decide whether you will be in the 5% or the 95% if you want to be in the 5% you need to have a plan to get what you want. If you don’t know where you’re going, how do you expect to get there?

This last week before the start of 2018 is the time for you to make a plan to get what you want. Once you have your plan, you have to take consistent action on the outlined steps to achieve what you want.

As always during 2018 Prominent Future will be here to help educate, support and motivate you to be the person you want to be through self-development.

Once again we want to thank you for being part of our thriving community of people who want to be better and have better lives and get what they want. Without you there is no Prominent Future Community.

Happy New Year and wishing you a prosperous 2018.

What is the most important thing that you want to achieve in 2018?

Need help reaching your goals for 2018? Click here.

Ultimate Guide to Building an Email List